Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Year, Old friends

There is nothing in this world more beautiful than an old friend.  Someone who is family just because they want to be.  Someone who loves you, even when they don't see you for years.  We got to spend New Years Day with one of our favorite families this year. Now here come a few dozen of the seven million pictures I took that day.  

Andy (9), Zane (9), Zaly (2 1/2), Rosie (2 1/2), Zadie (5), and Jozalyn (6)
I guess that's technically three pairs... but I believe I'd call it a full house.  




The weather wasn't great, so we spent a little time at Build-a-Bear.  



And the candy shop.






And just because our visit made me into a big mush pile.  I will now share some of my favorite picture of the middles back when they were the littles.




Did I mention these cuties used to be our neighbors? How many times in your life do you get to live right across the street from your very best friend?!  I am hoping more than once, but I guess time will tell.  For now, at least we have the beach.  






No comments:

Post a Comment