Friday, February 27, 2015

Winter Retreat

With three children under the age of three, sometimes my big kids have to be patient, and then patient some more.  Don't get me wrong, we work really hard to make sure that they can participate in all the activities they love and have lots of time to spend with friends, but when it comes to having my undivided attention, they definitely have to wait their turn.



Well, a few weeks ago, I left one very brave Daddy with the littles and I went on a weekend retreat with Andy and Zadie (and some of their awesome friends).



It was just two days, but with campfires, bunk beds, capture the flag, gaga ball and lots of sweet friends, it was a great chance to relax and connect.


We even caught up with some friends from our last church who were at the same retreat.


All in all, we had so much fun and will be going back next year!














No comments:

Post a Comment