Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day at peach park

I feel the need to confess to you right off the bat that I began the day just a little jealous of those of you spending the day on the water.  You know who you are... posting glorious pictures on facebook of your new tan lines and shiny boats even as we speak.  Don't worry, i won't defriend you.  I'm over it (mostly).  We decided to make the drive up to Peach Park for some fresh peaches and homemade ice cream.  Ice cream makes everything better.

Here are my favorite shots of the kids enjoying the day.

aren't rocks wonderful

Believe I'll check out these over here

Wait, now I miss you

Coming back for some lovin'








It was a lovely way to spend the day.  Who needs a boat?  Well, boats are nice, so if you have an extra.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment