Thursday, May 31, 2012

{p,h,f,r} portrait edition

Well, I just spent the entire day getting the kids haircuts and having their pictures taken.  I think I deserve a mommy merit badge, but I suppose I'll have to settle for a glass of wine.  I earned it!


{Pretty} girl


SOOOOO {happy} I got them all looking in the same general direction


Something must have been {funny}


I couldn't decide what to bring for Rosie to hold, but she found this ball there and was so excited.  Just like her brother!
All right, who's ready for my {real}.  This is what my kids are REALLY like!  I think it's my favorite :)
Looking forward to Rosie's first birthday this weekend; hope you've found a little contentment in your corner of the world.  Head over to ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com for more {p,h,f,r}

2 comments:

  1. Love the picts! They are so cute, and I especially love the making faces one.

    And I salute you on getting them done. One day when I was having a pict done of just 6 (as opposed to the 7) they took SIX HOURS. Granted, my kids were *so good*. So patient and good and sweet but they were *tired* and why, why oh brilliant manager would you give the new never held a camera before photographer to the family with 6 kids? Why? I totally drank that day and when moms say they went for the pictures I totally understand and commiserate. Break out the whiskey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Did you take them? Rosie is no longer a baby.... growing up! You have beautiful kids, Laura, inside and out. :-) And I like the end one the best too.

    ReplyDelete