Friday, April 20, 2012

A trip to the strawberry patch, and down memory lane

Oh, it's such a sweet time of year.  The days are getting longer, the kids are playing in the back yard every night.  Baseball, beach trips, and of course, strawberry picking.  We've been taking Andy strawberry picking since he had to be carried down the rows. 

I warn you, I'm about to indulge in a sentimental trip to the strawberry patches we have visited in years past.




Well, the only pictures I could find for today were from Jean's berry patch in North Carolina.  Wasn't Andy adorable!  How has he grown so big?  And look at our sweet friend Micah!  I'm tearing up thinking of all the sweet memories.  But I will move on and show you some of the fun we had today.



Rosie was just along for the ride.

Zadie was so cute, each time she picked a berry she would shout, "I found one!"
You knew Zadie would find a four legged friend
Gotta play a little ball

mmmmmmm

Yum!

Mommy's girl
 Can't wait to get started on a strawberry cake!  If the kids left me any after their afternoon feast! I can't believe 7 years have passed since our first strawberry season as a family with kids.  It just keeps getting sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment