Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Well, I was totally bummed that Andy wasn't here for our annual church Easter egg hunt.  I know he is having the time of his life with his friend at the beach, but I am missing him.  He should still be 3 years old in my mind and toddling around dropping eggs out of the back of his basket as fast as he scoops them into the front.  The girls had a great time, though, and I do have pictures to share.

Oh, Ian, your hair is so lovely, let me get it!

Oh, Nanny, your necklace is so lovely, let me get it.

Oh, Mommy, your camera is so lovely, let me get it.

Zadie showing off her basket of eggs

Zadie and Ian

Yum, lunch :)

Zadie showing Ian all of her treasures

Ian being totally impressed

Zadie very pleased with herself for something.
I'll be sure to get pictures of Andy doing something very grown up soon.  Hope you're enjoying this Palm Sunday and looking forward to a meaningful Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment